Balanced Co. That's What She Said Dress Socks Michael Scott Funny Socks Crazy Socks Casual Cotton Crew Socks (Black/Gray)
- ⭐ PREMIUM QUALITY: Combed Cotton with Jacquard That's What She Said Michael Scott Design.
- ⭐ COMFORTABLE AND BREATHABLE: Soft, Yet Durable Material. Pre-Shrunk and Does Not Fade.
- ⭐ ONE SIZE FITS MOST AND UNISEX
- ⭐ PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION: Casual, Fun, Dress, or Just Lounging Around.
- ⭐ 80% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 3% Elastic
What did she say? A joke or two can take everyday dress socks to a whole new stylish and hilarious level. Whether you let them show with cropped suit pants or tuck them in during photo ops, these two-toned dress socks from Balanced Co. will make any groomsman look dapper and hilarious.
If you, your bride, or groomsmen love the iconic TV show The Office, then they will flip over these pairs. They feature the amusing face of Michael Scott (a horrible yet funny boss starred by comedic genius Steve Carrell) and right below it is his evergreen (and of course awkward) catchphrase “That’s what she said.”
Even if you are not a fan of funky, joke-based socks, the dual-tone color schemes can be used to coordinate a wide range of wedding looks. You can choose from black/gray, black/light blue, black/pink, and black/white socks. As a neutral base, these primarily black socks will pair well with pretty much any tuxedo or suit.
Balanced Co. makes an eclectic selection of novelty socks that will appeal to wearers with a sense of humor with themes from funny to borderline creepy. We think the “That’s what she said” line is an embodiment of the kind of humor that should liven up any wedding, especially non-traditional ones.
These socks come up to mid-calf, so they cover pretty much anything you don’t want to be seen. They are made using a material blend consisting of 80% cotton, 17% polyester, and 3% elastic (spandex). As with the majority of the best everyday socks, cotton is the star material here.
You may not be a big fan of cotton, but these dress crew socks are specially built for versatile use. They are well-cushioned, breathable, and durable enough to take on cold weather and to keep your feet warm and cozy. The fabric is slightly thicker than in other dress socks, so they are not only built for better comfort and insulation but also offer extra cushioning.
In addition to that, there are reinforced padding on the toe and heel for added comfort and stability when worn. These features also protect the socks from constant wear and tear due to friction and frequent use. If there were such a thing as the magic socks, this pair would be it. They offer up a series of in-built technologies, wick away moisture like crazy, fit super snugly, and give you a serious bang for your buck – perfect for your entire groomsmen crew.
Customers can’t seem to get enough of how soft and durable they are. That’s partly thanks to the fact that they are preshrunk, so they won’t wrinkle, bunch up, or fade even after several uses and washes. At the basic level, these groomsmen socks are cute, as well.
This sock seems to have struck a chord with almost everyone, including women who are looking to treat their better halves. Some rave about their overall look, calling them “the best”, “fantastic socks”, and “my favorite socks.” They all agree that both the catchphrase and superb quality make them priceless.
What we liked
- Highly breathable and comfy – You can’t do better than this when it comes to comfort, durability, and softness. They are so soft they feel like a second skin on your feet.
- Add a little pizzazz to your wedding ensemble – Michael Scott’s classic catchphrase is sure to strike up some conversations and spark a few chuckles from the crowd
- Nice fit, coupled with stay-up cuff construction – You won’t have to pull up or adjust these socks from the start to finish of the wedding. We think 3% elastic material incorporated into the sock has something to do with it.
- Great for any occasion – The groomsmen will find these socks useful past the wedding day. They do well as dress socks, fun socks, casual socks, or for just lounging around
What could improve
- Some customers with bigger calves say they can become too tight. If you’ve got muscular calves, be sure to order one size up.
- They lack full cushioning