- 5 pairs of dress socks in the pack: 80% Premium Cotton, 20% Polyamide
- Soft, Breathable, Lightweight, Moisture-wicking black socks
- SIZE DESCRIPTIONS: Small - 6-7USA, Medium - 7-9USA, Large - 9-11USA, XLarge - 11-13USA
- Mens dress socks black, white and grey single layer ultra-thin socks provides a second skin feelings
- Thin socks from Premium Cotton
Made for groomsmen who would like to keep it toned down and classy, the Ultra-Thin Breathable Cotton Dress Socks from Duna are prized for their all-day comfort, softness, and style, since there’s a single layer of fabric. Reviewers rave that these classic socks are soft, super-thin, and feel like a second skin on their feet.
As with most high-quality everyday socks, they are made primarily from premium, ethically-sourced cotton plus one-fifth polyamide (a fancy type of generic nylon). This material blend makes these socks incredibly comfortable, highly breathable, and surprisingly fluffy. There’s also a snug elastic band at the top of each sock that hugs your skin, keeping them comfortably in place regardless of the level of activity.
Duna socks are built for comfort through and through with extra padding on the footbed and a stretch fit for added stay, compression, and arch support. Plus, each pair is available in a wide range of men’s sizes, including Small (6-7 USA), Medium (7-9USA), Large (9-11 USA), and XL (11-13 USA). On top of that, they neither slip/sag nor dig into your skin even if you wear them for an extended period of time.
What makes them one of the best groomsmen socks is the integrated state of the art wick-away technology. That means your feet will stay nice, dry, and comfortable throughout the wedding day. This moisture-wicking construction will come in especially handy during a summer wedding. And if your feet tend to sweat a lot, you can rest assured that your feet will be free from odors, sweat, and blisters.
“I sweat a lot and always look for gadgets and clothes to help me cool down. These socks are the greatest thing I [have] ever put on my feet. They are light and breathe so well it feels like the wind is rushing past your feet,” comments a satisfied reviewer on Amazon. Another Amazon reviewer, Jeffrey S. Alek, says these socks are so comfortable and warm that he “likes sleeping with them on in the winter.”
These socks are designed to be ultra-thin and lighter weight, perfect for warmer weather to keep your feet and toes cool and comfy. This also expands your choice of footwear to pair with the socks. Whether you opt for Chelsea boots, classic Oxford shoes, brogues, or anything in between, you can count on these superb socks to feel like a second skin. Don’t let the lightweight and thin construction fool you; these socks are sturdy, won’t see-through, and will last for years – it helps that they’re machine washable.
The real magic happens when it’s time to style these timeless socks. You can color-coordinate with your tux or suit since gray and black socks go well with pretty much any wedding outfit; of course, you can go one shade down or up, from Charcoal gray to the navy. They are certainly a perfect choice to create a uniform classic look for your groomsmen.
You won’t break the bank to buy Men’s Ultra-Thin Breathable Cotton Dress Socks from Duna for your entire groomsmen party. In fact, you can take down the whole crew’s worth of high-quality socks with this 5-pack of solid-color socks. They are delightfully wallet-friendly at around $3 per pair in each pack.
All up, these ultra-thin breathable cotton dress socks are gentlemanly, classic-looking, and easy to pair with other items on an outfit, perfect for the dapper groomsman. They’re thin enough to wear with just about any type of dress shoes. Best of all, they provide a timeless appeal when teamed up with a gray or black tuxedo or suit.
What we liked
- Get more for less – each pack comes with five pairs of premium ultra-thin cotton dress socks
- All-day comfort – Thanks to the cotton and polyamide blend, Duna socks are ultra-soft, lightweight, and breathable yet moisture-wicking and super-comfy
- Perfect pair for your wedding outfits – They come in classic black and gray, both of which pair well with your groomsmen’s tuxedos or suits. For better results, avoid white.
- Affordable quality – They cost roughly $3 per pair, offering the most bang for your bucks.
What could improve
- No colorful options available
- Includes white socks which may not be ideal for a wedding
- Some customers have said sizing is sometimes off