222 N LaSalle St #1500, Chicago, IL 60601
CEO: John Simpson
Top clients: Burns & McDonnell, Greenberg Traurig, Plante Moran, Skadden, West Monroe Partners, Navigant.
Expertise: Digital strategy, branding, back-end development and technology support.
Recently acquired by TEKsystems Global Services, One North made a name for themselves over 21 years in business by crafting world-class brand experiences for some of the most complex organizations in the world.
This isn’t a “hit-it-and-quit-it” operation—major brands come to One North to launch multi-prong, multi-disciplinary web experiences that play out over months, even years. 61% of their client relationships span five years or more.
With a team of over 100, nearly half with three or more years with the company, and the resources of TEKsystems behind them, One North can bring even the most complicated marketing strategies in for a landing. A corporate culture embracing effective time management and efficiency contributes to their exceptional results and high level of client satisfaction.
One North was founded by two thought leaders in the digital marketing space—John Simpson, an author and speaker in the fields of digital strategy, relationship building, and marketing innovation; and Jeff Hirner, veteran senior manager for Hubbard One and Accenture.
Together, they lead a team with deep, diverse experience that they bring to bear to strengthen relationships, develop new business, and strengthen their brands. One North provides managed hosting for nearly all their clients.
One North works with industry leaders to craft brand messages and bring their digital presence into alignment with that message. Instead of piecemeal approaches or compartmentalized campaigns, they take a holistic approach to digital marketing, which benefits companies that want to ensure their social media matches their website branding and all the digital pieces are fully integrated.
For companies with the kind of organizational complexity and leaders in their niche, this approach is often a game-changer in crafting a coherent digital experience—which is why so many One North clients sign on for the long term, with managed web services.
- Interactive Website Design
- Content Strategy
- Web Analytics
- UX Strategy
- Brand Planning
- Digital Platforms
- Customer Experience
- Digital Strategy
- Back-end Development
- Technology Support
- Burns & McDonnell
- Greenberg Traurig
- Plante Moran
- West Monroe Partners
Why Work with One North Interactive
- Comfort with Complex Projects. Some companies take a mercenary approach to their digital messaging, which is better suited for a freelance approach to digital marketing. One North is the kind of company you hire when your brand needs a dynamic, unified presentation across multiple channels—where every time a potential client encounters the message, that message is on point and makes complex value offerings approachable. One North has extensive experience with that kind of project.
- Long-Term Focus. One North also commits for the long haul, with a majority of their clients signed on for five years or more. Brands aren’t built overnight. One North equips brands for the long haul, with the ability to scale and evolve with trends and become dominant in their niche.
- Quick Launch. While known for taking the long view, One North also has a strong record for bringing brands, products, and campaigns to market quickly. One North worked with Plante Moran, the 15th-largest CPA firm in America, to transform a PDF “Tax Reform Playbook” into a progressive web app that leverages Sitecore data, with a timeframe of only 30 days.
- Deep Bench, Team of Specialists. With a team of nearly 100, nearly half with at least three years’ longevity in the company, One North can deploy specialists in the areas of tech, brand design, experience design, digital strategy, and more.
- Managed Hosting. Managed hosting involves the leasing of web hosting space from a third party. As you’d expect from a company that prizes long-term client relationships, over 80% of One North clients take advantage of One North’s managed hosting services for their digital experience.
You Might Also Like: