845 W. Washington Blvd, Floor 2
Chicago, IL 60607
Founder: Madhavi Rao
Top clients: Apollo Education Group, Gildan, Medcor, Howl at the Moon.
Expertise: Social media strategy, blogging, pay-per-click, paid search, reporting, digital media, content development, content marketing, and web development.
Improbably founded by Madhavi Rao after she earned a Masters of Public Health, SoMe Connect started out as a social media management agency. “SoMe” is actually short for “social media,” and “connect” is what social media is intended to do, after all.
From that humble beginning, Rao has grown her company’s footprint to encompass a full range of digital marketing services, earning accolades along the way from Chief Marketer as a Top 50 B2B Marketing Agency; from CLUTCH as a Top SEO Firm in Chicago; and from UpCity as a Top Marketing Firm in the US.
Her lean team of a dozen includes Emmy Award winner Margy Enright as Director of Creative Services; Sandbox Industries alum Abbie Ginther as Director of Client Services; and former Deloitte consultant Alexandra Kocoj as Director of Operations.
This diverse team blends creativity with a dedication to data and insights to produce outstanding results across digital marketing disciplines beyond social media management, including SEM, content marketing, and web development, among others.
SoMe Connect serves organizations of all sizes across all industries, offering their clients expertise in a range of valuable marketing disciplines, including:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Most people in the world use search engines to find businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations to do business with. SoMe places special emphasis on an SEM strategy that easily puts your branding in front of the most interested eyes.
- Social Media Management. This is SoMe’s bread and butter, where it all began, and they’re still some of the best at it. SoMe lives out the “connect” in their title by empowering clients with real-time social media engagement and marketing strategies, both paid and unpaid, to create robust user relationships.
- Content Marketing Strategy & Development. SoMe Connect focuses its content-marketing strategies on video, the most powerful messaging tool on the web, including 360 videos, canvas ads, and viral videos to capture the attention of your target and warm markets.
- Paid Media Services. Paid marketing campaigns on search engines, social media sites, and marketplaces like Amazon form the backbone of a marketing strategy—with the right strategy, scaling becomes simple arithmetic. If you get more money out than you put in, boom—profit.
- Digital Analytics Services. SoMe can provide companies with one of the most important assets in the digital age—insight into customer behavior. SoMe sets up data analytics that allow companies to track the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns. It’s the step that makes all the other steps work.
- Web Design and Development. The website is the heart of every SoMe project. SoMe’s web design and development services create user-centric, call-to-action-oriented websites designed to highlight your key value proposition and advance the customer journey.
- Brand Strategy. Customers don’t just buy products—they become loyal to brands. No modern organization can afford to be slipshod with their branding and expect to remain competitive. SoMe Connect offers world-class branding development, positioning, and strategy campaigns.
- Creative Services. Marketing is about more than numbers and data. Creative in marketing is about connecting with the customers—the action that drives those numbers. SoMe employs one of the most lauded creative teams in the industry.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Management
- Content Marketing Strategy and Development
- Paid Media Services
- Digital Analytics Services
- Web Design and Development
- Apollo Education Group
- Howl at the Moon
Why Work with SoMe Connect
SoMe Connect made its reputation in social media. If you want to leverage Social Media as a marketing tool, taking advantage of the most historic attention-hook of our time and turning it into a bullhorn for your brand message, SoMe Connect is hard to beat.
But having expanded their services dramatically since Rao launched the company, they’re also a great choice to build a holistic marketing service based on both creativity and data—a marriage of the right brain and the left brain, if you will.
You Might Also Like: