Magazine about furniture and design
It’s been a long few months worldwide, but with lockdown regulations easing, it's time to get back into the dating game. Doing this under new guidelines and maintaining social distancing rules may seem like a bit of a daunting prospect. Whether your new relationship is blossoming or you’ve been ...READ MORE +
A full lineup of talented musicians will drench your wedding in the soul, and give your day something fresh and unforgettable. Brooke and the Nice Things bring a new sound to the old school golden era of R&B.
- This group can provide covers or deliver jawdropping originals for ... READ MORE +
This versatile group of artists will work with you every step of the way to deliver an exhilarating wedding performance. Their five incredible vocalists and impressive musician section can handle hits across the decades and leave your guests speechless.
- Dan Hayes orchestra ... READ MORE +
For a jam-packed dance floor, look no further. Green Fourteen can put on a professional high energy show, delivering the perfect set for your wedding. With options for photobooths, live video, and a horn section, your event will be tailor-made.
- Green Fourteen will include ... READ MORE +
Tender Learning Care is a smaller daycare, and aims to be more like a home away from home for children than a larger facility. Kids benefit from a low student:teacher ratio, and socialization in a small, intimate setting.
- TLC has a very low caregiver turnover rate. ... READ MORE +
Diana's Daycare is run by Diana Anderson, a former Head Teacher in pre-school. Diana and her staff leverage their prior experience to provide children with a safe, nurturing environment.
- Diana's Daycare has been in business since 1994.
- The home-based daycare ... READ MORE +
Lincoln Park KinderCare helps families build confidence through life. KinderCare hires teachers who truly care about each child, and who end up being more like family than faculty.
- According to KinderCare's website, children who start at Kindercare as babies are academically 9 ... READ MORE +
Kids Future Day Care Center promotes moral, emotional and intellectal independence. Children are encouraged to make choices, and express what they think -- meaning that they are better prepared for what life throws at them down the road.
- Kids Future staff effectively makes use ... READ MORE +
The Goddard School is a nationally acclaimed preschool and daycare service. Here, your child will enjoy state-of-the-art facilities and will be taught by experienced professionals.
- The Goddard School also has locations in Roscoe Village, South Loop, and a number of Chicago ... READ MORE +
Concordia Day is a service of Concordia Place, a Chicago non-profit. Concordia Day gives you all the benefits of a larger facility, while maintaining the personal touch of a smaller outfit.
- Concordia Place was started over 40 years ago.
- Concordia Day also has ... READ MORE +
Green Bean is proud to be Chicago's first Reggio Emilia-inspired daycare program. Family owned and operated since 2009, you can rest assured that your child will be in experienced, loving hands here.
- Green Bean also offers party packages and events.
- Green Bean's ... READ MORE +
The teachers and staff at iLearn Center take a holistic view of child development. Kids are provided with a curriculum consisting of play, art, language, and lessons -- so they can grow to be well-rounded individuals.
- Food at the center is prepared fresh and entirely organic. ... READ MORE +