410 S Michigan Ave Suite 801, Chicago, IL 60605
Founders: Derek Nelson, Ted Novak and John Gile.
Top clients: Motorola, Sears, Crate & Barrel, Serta, Magellan, Urbanbelly, Signal, Currency Chicago.
Expertise: User experience design, software development, digital strategy, digital marketing.
Clique Studios has built an impressive resume over a relatively short time in existence—over ten years of continuous growth, across 400 launches, 90 awards, and over 100 educational events and workshops. In doing so, they built themselves into a marketing brand to be reckoned with by devoting themselves to three key values:
- Build Something. Take action to create something original, of intrinsic value, functional, and high in quality.
- Be a Student and a Teacher. Everybody learns from somebody, and everyone has more to learn—especially those who teach.
- Make Somebody’s Job Easier. Whether it’s a co-worker, a client, or the world in general.
This dedication to values is clear not only in the many fruitful professional relationships they have formed with major brands, but also in the charitable work they do. They spearheaded 24-hour fundraisers for DACA, Howard Brown Health, The Young Center, and the Greater Chicago Food Depository. They also support the Cancer Research Foundation, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, United Way, Adler Planetarium, and many more.
With offices in Chicago, Austin, and Denver, Clique Studios is one of the top marketing firms in the West–or the Midwest. But their impact reaches nationally and even globally, as evidenced by their work for Motorola, Sears, Crate & Barrel, and more.
Clique Studios refers to their integrated, multi-channel, interdisciplinary approach to digital marketing as content experience. There are four stages to content experience in the Clique playbook:
- Content Strategy. Clique Studio collaborates with you on a plan to tell your story, utilizing tools like competitive analysis, content audits, UX research, user interviews, information architecture, copywriting, and messaging strategy workshops.
- Design. The award-winning design team at Clique Studios applies a collaborative approach to web design, UX and UI, usability testing, app design, logo design, and identity design.
- Engineering. The goal is to future-proof your digital experience through front-end and back-end engineering. Each development project is customized, with an emphasis on custom CMS implementation, API and third-party integrations, and quality assurance on all platforms, including WordPress, Drupal, Ionic, and eCommerce platforms.
- Marketing. The work of art isn’t complete until people see it. Clique Studios implements customized awareness-growth campaigns for each launch, performing SEO analyses and audits, on-page SEO, SEO rank building and outreach, paid search, social media marketing, analysis and data mapping for strategic recommendations.
Clique Studios uses design sprints to spark creativity and efficiency. They are committed to complete mobile responsiveness for the most comprehensive digital experience on every device, as well as accessible web design for ADA compliance.
- Digital Strategy
- User Experience (UX) Design
- Software Development
- Digital Marketing
- Design Sprints
- Messaging Strategy
- Accessibility Design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Crate & Barrel
- Currency Chicago
Why Work with Clique Studios
Clique Studios clients appreciate the attention to detail and commitment to customer success, as well as their commitment to causes they believe in and to ADA compliance. Case law is favoring a mandate for ADA web accessibility, so now is a perfect time to retrofit any digital experiences for the visually-impaired, hearing-impaired, and motor-impaired.
Clique Studios’ brand purpose isn’t just window-dressing, either. It forms the engine for a brand that gets results. This is the company that:
- Launched the McDonald’s Worldwide Convention ‘18 digital web experience in partnership with Kindle Communications, including interconnected platforms, gamified apps, personalization of the user experience, and real-time data collection.
- Won CSS Awards for best UX/UI for their 2018 custom development of the website for the Northwestern Bienen School of Music.
- Created a custom app for public art for Denver Arts & Venues, again winning CSS kudos for UX, UI, and Innovation.
You Might Also Like: