- WORK, TRAVEL, PLAY: 9 pairs of premium, over-the-calf dress socks, perfect for any professional or casual occasion. A blend of 10% nylon, 4% elastane, and 86% Spanish combed cotton to keep your feet fresh and dry all day. Unlike other brands, PHS will keep its form and quality after many washes.
- US SHOE SIZE 7-12: This PHS Collection comes in our classic size, designed for men with shoe sizes 7-12.
If you’re looking for premium quality, expertly designed, and responsibly manufactured sets of the best groomsmen socks, this 9-pair pack from Pierre-Henry is probably the safest choice for you. They are over-the-calf (knee-high) dress socks made using 86% premium Spanish combed cotton, 10% nylon, and 4% spandex.
This special fabric formulation gives wearers a comfortable, soft, and durable fit combined with great moisture control and breathability. The knee-high setting and spandex content at the cuff band really help these socks stay put all day long – a big benefit for grooms, best men, and groomsmen who love to go with the flow of the day’s events.
These socks will literally knock your boots off. They are designed to go over your calf, so they are sure to stay up and fit around your legs snugly. What makes them some of the best socks out there is that they are engineered and built with so-called “double comfort elastic” technology to contour to your calves and the structure of your foot and leg, which is why they actually stay put all day long.
Unlike most knee-high socks that accommodate up to USA men’s size 12, Pierre-Henry socks push it up to US shoe size 16. This is great news for your big/tall groomsmen who are often neglected by most sock brands.
If you’re planning to use a gift of socks as a thank-you or to ask your pals to be your groomsmen, PH has got you covered. Their socks are packaged in a beautiful, gift-ready premium box. Each pack is different, so there’s definitely a design for everyone, be it animal print, argyle, stripes, plain, or polka dots.
After multiple wears, we felt that these socks are neither too heavy nor too light. They offer just the right amount of thickness. Like most reviewers on Amazon, we found them to be comfortable, soft, and never sag, loosen, or bunch up even after several washes. As such, if you know a groomsman who is tired of saggy socks, we highly recommend this multi-pack.
Another great benefit of getting these socks is that part of the profit goes to good use. In fact, a staggering 15% of the profit actually goes to the pockets of the factory workers who work tirelessly to deliver top-notch products every time.
What we liked
- Great gift idea – These funky OTC socks make a lovely present for the groomsmen … or party favors for your guests. They come in an exquisite gift box that makes each set the perfect present. Your pals will love you more for these hilarious socks, plus they are sure to last longer than your average cotton dress socks.
- More than socks – We love that a fraction of the proceeds is shared with factory workers who work hard to make each pair unique and superb.
- Fun patterns and designs – Each collection includes patterns like polka dots, stripes, Navy anchors, geometric shapes, tortoise, martini glass, Celtic cloves, argyle, and much more. They give you so many ways to mix and match your wedding looks.
- Great value for money – They are somewhat pricey, but given their durability, style, warmth, and comfort, they are a great value and a worthy gift idea for your crew.
What could improve
- You may be left with excess material in your shoes if you have slender ankles
- A bit pricey for dress socks