Nautica Men’s Dress Socks – Patterned Crew Socks (5 Pack), Size Shoe Size: 6-12.5, Grey Assorted-5 Pack
- OFFICIAL NAUTICA: Men's Dress Socks; Bring the inspiration of the sea to everyday style across the world
- COMFORT FIT: Luxurious dress socks with Dri-Motion technology accented with fun patterns and nautical themes are perfect for easy wear comfort
- SUPER SMOOTH: Dress socks with a silky smooth feel and comfort stretch, Men's socks for shoe sizes 6.5-12.5 provide superior comfort; With a refreshed take on our heritage, Nautica creates high-quality men’s dress socks that deliver versatility and comfort
Another big name in men’s apparel and fashion, Nautica offers a 10-pack of wick-away dress socks that live up to their hype. They are popular in many corners for their outstanding comfort, classic hug dress sock design, and use of high-grade material blend, plus longer-lasting durability.
If you’re willing to splurge a little on your team for groomsmen socks that will make you feel great, look good, and step out in style, then you’re going to flip over black marled dress socks. Each Nautica sock is made from 95% premium polyester with 5% spandex woven in for additional elasticity, durability, and comfort that will not let your squad down.
The reason why Nautica makes some of the best socks in the world is that they start with a base made of breathable materials like polyester. This synthetic material is considered one of the strongest and versatile due to its durable and wick-away fibers that hold their shape longer than regular cotton dress socks.
Nautica took it up a notch by incorporating its revolutionary DRI-motion technology that makes sure the fabric pulls moisture away from your skin and lets it evaporate quickly into the surrounding. In this way, you can dance, walk, run, or otherwise break a sweat and your feet will remain dry, cool, and comfortable. This feature is also instrumental in maintaining the socks’ durability, comfort, antibacterial, anti-odor, and antifungal capabilities.
So, if anyone on your crew has sweaty feet that tend to develop a foul odor, you’re in great hands. On top of that, Nautica has equipped these socks with stay-up ribbed cuffs that guarantee that they will stay put all day long.
Another exciting feature is the socks’ Active Stretch construction. With this feature, your socks adhere to the structure of your foot and move with your body movement, offering a comfortable & flexible fit for all-day wear.
Each pair of socks from Nautica has a neutral base (black, grey, or navy) with secondary stripes, argyle, polka dots, and other fabulous prints. There’s also a multicolor pack that allows you to add a touch of color to your groomsmen outfit.
Nonetheless, most of these socks come in versatile black, so you can easily tuck them underneath a casual suit, three-piece suit, or a tuxedo. They go well with patterned ties, pocket squares, bowties, and other accessories, particularly gold and Ruby-based metals.
As you’ll see in some of the best socks this year, strategic reinforcements are getting the much-need attention. Nautica’s socks are moderately reinforced at the heels and toes with added cushioning in some key areas for added comfort and to prevent friction, bunching, and blistering. Another bonus benefit is that reinforced socks tend to last longer and don’t sag.
We are excited that these socks are machine washable. Toss them in the washing machine with other colors for a cold wash. After that, tumble dry to minimize shrinkage and fading.
What we liked
- Elastic and stretchy cuff for stay-up fit and extra comfort – The socks are ribbed at the cuffs, helping keep them stay put all day, including when you’re active.
- Affordable quality – Nautica’s socks are sold in an inexpensive pack of 10 pairs. Easy on your wallet, enough to get a pair for everyone on your crew!
- Effortless care – The dress socks can be machine-washed cold with colors and tumble dried
- Perfect match for wedding styling – these mostly black, navy, or gray dress socks pairs well with official wedding suits, tux, and other wedding attires. They can be coordinated or matched with other items on the ensemble based on color or pattern.
What could improve
- Some reviewers noted that the toe area developed holes after a couple of wears. This may be due to sizing issues, so ordering one size up might be a good idea.
- The fabric has been reported to be thinner in some socks than others.