- Ribbed crew length dress socks
- Embroidered Polo player on calf
- 10.5" from heel to top
- Fits men's shoe sizes 6 - 12.5
- Convenient 3-pack
Polo Ralph Lauren is a brand that has established itself to be associated with luxury, quality, and style. With the Polo Player Embroidery, these socks exude all three characteristics. The brand has continued to push the envelope and sometimes has reinvented the hosiery wheel.
Sometimes stamping a polo player onto a pair of socks is sufficient to make any person feel a little more stylish and dapper. If that sounds more your speed and style, consider adding these super soft flat knit socks with Polo Embroidery to your cart. You can take your pick of these polyester blend dress socks in gray, navy, and black from the American brand Ralph Lauren, all of which rank among the best groomsmen socks.
Rather than dwell on the conventional “hug dress sock” design, these super soft flat knit socks are an executive take on the traditional crew sock. They are produced from 94% silky soft polyester and 3% nylon, a combination that results in maximum breathability and optimal wick-away properties.
The sock fabric also integrates 1% spandex and 2% rubber, both of which are there to improve stretch for a stay-up and comfortable, lock-in-place fit. The ribbed crew socks are also designed to hug snugly around your legs and stay intact until you remove them, features that are found in the majority of the best socks this year.
These socks measure approximately 10.5 inches from the top of the heel to the cuffs. That means they offer plenty of real estate to cover every inch of your bare feet skin that you don’t want to be exposed.
They are available in a set of three pairs that can be of uniform color/pattern or come in an assorted pack. The set of all-black flat knit socks is quite popular among grooms who would like to keep things simple and classy; these ones are sure to pair stylishly with practically any traditional wedding attire, including a tuxedo, official suit, and other outfits.
The same is also true of navy, gray, khaki, tan, and charcoal Polo Ralph Lauren dress socks. If you’d rather add a pop of color to your ensemble, you won’t go wrong with the leaf-themed socks, as well as blue, red, maroon, and forest-inspired socks. These are an ideal choice for grooms and groomsmen who want to use the socks as statement pieces. You should, however, avoid overwhelming your wedding outfit with too many bold or bright colors.
Suiting your wedding outfit can’t get better than flat knit dress socks, all the more so that they are ribbed and banded at the top. Expect each set of three pairs of Ralph Lauren socks to suit a wide range of wedding suiting styles, from casual pants and exotic wear to three-piece suits and tux.
The absence of cotton from these socks can’t go unnoticed. While they are made with almost exclusively synthetic fibers, they are actually warm, soft, and well-padded at the heel and toe. Even if they were cozy and warm, that wouldn’t be a big deal for most couples because these socks were designed for warmer-weather wear, so they will do particularly well for spring and summer weddings.
What we liked
- Well-known brand – Polo Ralph Lauren is a brand that you can take to the bank. Over the years, it has become synonymous with quality, style, and luxury in apparel.
- A great array of neutral and bold colors – You can pick a monochromatic pack of three pairs or go for the assorted set that contains socks in different wonderful colors, including blue, red, maroon, leaf green, and much more.
- Add a classic touch to your wedding ensemble – These socks ooze off luxury and sophistication yet they are available at an affordable price
- Highly versatile and easy to style – When it comes to styling flat knit socks, it doesn’t get more versatile than this. Each pack of three socks will complete several different wedding looks from 3-piece suits to tuxedos.
What could improve
- Reviewers note that khaki socks closely resemble tan ones; the same has also been saying about the brown pack which is very close to black